The West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (WHCC) is seeking a dynamic, experienced individual to manage events and programs for the organization.
Who We Are: The Chamber is an active and highly respected organization with approximately 500 members which supports and promotes a community environment where commerce can flourish.
Available Job: The Manager of Events (MOE)is a full time, 40-hour per week position to manage and coordinate all aspects of special events and programs, including sales and fundraising necessary to achieve event financial goals. Individual should have great communication skills, be very organized, tech-savvy, computer- literate and be able to multitask. Candidate must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher. Internet, website and social media experience is a plus.
- Coordinate all aspects of WHCC special events
- Sales of Sponsorship, advertising, tickets and tables
- Management of all programs and seminars
- Solicitation of in-kind gifts for silent auctions
- Communications for events and programs
- Management of event budgets and revenue goals
- Maximizing public relations
- Development of Collateral materials
- Salary based on experience, plus commissions.
- Medical after 90 days
- Dental after 90 days
- Eleven (11) paid holidays
- Three (3) Personal days
- Paid sick leave after 90 days (5 days)
- Paid vacation days after 6 months (2 weeks paid per year; 3 weeks after 5 years)
Please send resumes no later than July 10th
Email preferred: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHCC: 8272 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90046
323-650-2689 via fax
Learn more about us at: http://www.wehochamber.com