Member to Member discount program
Beverly Hills Picture Framing – Nita Casar
For new Members, free framing of the Chamber’s membership premium photo or 15% discount
off the first order. All Chamber Members receive a 10% discount. We look forward to serving you.
Borrelli & B2V Salons – Steve Lococo
20% off Hair Services. (Salon Stylists Only)
Caden Concepts – Kari Caden
10% off any promotional products, including logoed shirts, hats, jackets, giveaways item & much more!!
Checkout 500,000 possibilities at www.cadenconcepts.com.
Capitol Drugs – Ruth Tittle
15% discount on nutrition items. (void with any other offer)
Christopher Guy– Sandra Colyer
20% discount on all retail to West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Members.
Collins Law Group, LLP, Los Angeles (CLGLA) - Marc Collins, Esq.
323-549-0700, marc@CLGLA.com or http://www.clgla.com/
· 20% discount offered to Chamber members, Chamber family members, employees and employee family members.
· CLGLA specializes in: business formation, business litigation, franchising, labor law, complex transactions and contracts, consumer and business bankruptcy / financial restructuring, commercial loan modification, estate planning and asset protection, equal rights, family law and immigration law.
· CLGLA offers Legal Protection Packages for businesses that combine and discount related services, if applicable.
· Please email or call Marc Collins to schedule an appointment. Your initial consultation, up to 1/one hour, is always free, with after hours, in home and/or weekend appointments gladly provided upon request at no extra charge, depending upon availability.
CurbStand is heating things up this summer by offering West Hollywood Chamber members and their friends a cool 20% off valet service for any special event. For more info, email@example.com or visit www.curbstand.com and mention the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
And remember, CurbStand is changing the game for business owners by allowing valets to accept mobile credit card payments for valet service. For inquiries, e-mail their head of business development, Arya Alexander - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jay Schulman
All chamber members and their employees receive a 50% discount on in-office Tooth Whitening - $375 (regularly $750). Includes a complimentary cleaning (prophylaxis).
Elan Hotel Los Angeles - Joel Majors
Chamber Members will receive 20% discount on best available rate. All rates are per night and include a
Complimentary Breakfast, Complimentary Nightly Wine and Cheese Reception, and Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Equity Technology Partners
Free consultation to discuss how Equity Technology Partners can help with organizations IT Service and Support needs.
20% off your bill! (Excluding liquor)
Fitzgerald Communication is offering a 10% member to member discount.
The Grafton on Sunset
Special rate of 10% off all suites.
Harmony Solutions International
International is offering West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce members a complimentary Leadership Profile Assessment and One-Hour Coaching Call.
LA Weekly - Member to Member Discount
- Complementary Digital Analysis of your company’s digital footprint including SEO, SEM, Social Media, local search, and website.
- 15% discount on all advertising services.
- 15% discount on all branding and sponsorship opportunities at LA Weekly signature events.
Multimedia Account Executive
Law Office of David Mason Eichman – David Eichman
Free telephone consultation on business and real estate matters.
Le Montrose – Stephen Bohjalian
50% off published rates-- (based on availability.)
Le Parc Suite
Bed and Breakfast Package - $299.00 includes a Studio King Suite (double occupancy), breakfast for two in Knoll at Le Parc, parking and taxes (based on availability). Visit http://www.leparcsuites.com/ for reservations!
15% off to all Chamber Members with meals of $20 and over. (Not valid for Happy Hour or specials)
Marco Pelusi Hair Studio, Inc. – Marco Pelusi
We offer 10% discount on all hair services and Marco haircare at the studio to all active Chamber Members.
MYSTERY PIER BOOKS, INC - Louis M. Jason / Harvey Jason
10% off all First Edition books from $50-$999 and 15% off all First Edition books $1,000 and up.
Ramada West Hollywood – Bill Karpiak
20% discount on published rates, based upon availability, not valid during special events or blackout dates. Advanced reservations required.
Saint Felix - John Arakaki
15% off all food and cocktails. Valid anytime except happy hour.
SJ Linking Systems – Shasta Sowards or Jennifer Sheppard
20% off all walkie-talkie rentals and 10% off all two way radios.
Sofitel Los Angeles - Joe Vincent Janolo
Members get 25% OFF their entire meal (excluding alcohol and specials) at our new signature restaurant, Estérel, and lounge bar, Riviera 31.
Sunset Trocadero Lounge – Michael Bezarra
Free entrée or appetizer with purchase of entrée or appetizer of equal value plus any two drinks.
This offer pertains to the dinner menu (6 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.)
The Grady Firm, P.C., - Jennifer Grady, Esq.
Free phone consultation and 10% off hourly rate for the following legal services for Chamber members: Startup Advising, Contract Drafting/Revising, Business Litigation, Employment/Wage and Hour Litigation, and Employment Law Compliance Advising. www.gradyfirm.com.
USA Printing – Steve Ordyke
WHCC Members receive 10% off when ordering online.
Yogurt Stop- Marta Knittel
10% discount to all Chamber Members.
Join our global, 24/7 access car share community where you can reserve cars by the hour or day! Our fleet also includes Zipvans for when you need to do some heavier lifting. We’re waiving the set-up and application fees for Chamber Members, and reducing the annual membership fee (normally $60) to only $25 per person. Members also receive discounts on 7am-7pm and daily driving rates. Sign up atmembers.zipcar.com/whcc.
Chamber Referrals Policy
* As a benefit of Chamber membership, the Chamber only refers Members, and in doing so, refers all
Members in requested categories.
* It is the responsibility of the person requesting the referral to make sure a referred business can meet
his or her needs and check the professional status of a referred business.
* The Chamber is not responsible for the operations of any referred business or of its professional status.
* The Chamber does not perform reference checks on Member businesses.